Cavendish Canine Camp ~ Boarding & Day Care for Dogs & Cats
In defense of our love of pets...
- They live here, they're part of the family. You don't/aren't.
- If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. (That's why it's called "fur"niture!)
- I like my pets a lot better than most people.
- To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't always speak intelligibly.
- Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car(though some occasionally like to pretend), don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about having to buy the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, and don't need a gazillion dollars for college - and if they get pregnant, you can sell the children.
All guests are required to hold Vaccination Records
that are current and include coverage for the following:
- Bordetella (Canine Cough)